Strulch has a neutral pH and can be used throughout the garden on borders, raised beds, around cultivated fruit and on vegetable plots.
- reduces weed growth by up to 95%
- helps retain moisture around plants
- enriches soil and its structure
- suitable around flowers, shrubs, fruit and vegetables
- lasts up to two years, spreading the cost, saving water and fertiliser, making your plants grow healthier and stronger and giving you more time to relax.
- The physical properties of Strulch mulch together with the embedded minerals deters slugs and snails.